MacMini, the next set-top box?
Ok, not quite programming, but close enough.
- Has DVI out, easily connectable to my HDTV for high res output
- Has a DVD player and a DVD drive
- Is tiny
- Is ultra quiet
- Runs iTunes, and all things XMBC considered, iTunes is still the best music player
- Has BlueTooth for all sorts of remote control options, from Mouse/Keyboard to PamOS to Phone
- Easily customized via Applescript or perl or even just writing an app in C++, Java, C# (Mono)
- Easily networked
Ho hum. But my money is heavily invested in other hobbies already, so this one will have to wait until i can rationalize replace