LFSLib 0.16b w/ InSim Relay support released
With this version, LFSLib.NET gains support for the InSim Relay currently in testing (see this Forum thread for details). The InSim relay allows you to get a listing of servers connected to the relay and send and receive InSim packets to them without having to directly connect to them. To create an InSimHandler to the relay simply call:
This server isn't up yet, so for testing Victor has set up the following server:
IInSimRelayHandler implements a subset of the main InSimHandler, discarding methods, properties and events that don't make sense and adding a couple of relay specific ones.
The remainder of the changes are minor tweaks and bug fixes:
- Added auto-reconnect feature to handler (really only works for TCP, since UDP is connectionless)
- CameraPositionInfo now allows ShiftU & related properties to be set
- Updated TrackingInterval to accept values as low as 50ms
- BUGFIX: Fixed race condition where a LFSState event could be fired on a separate thread before the main thread noticed that LFS was connected, allowing for invalid NotConnected exceptions to occur.
- BUGFIX: Fixed Ping event (was looking for the wrong packet)
- BUGFIX: RaceTrackPlayer.HandicapIntakeRestriction always returned zero
Full details are in the release notes.
All links, docs, etc are at lfs.fullmotionracing.com